Our business is networking
At IHIF we bring together more investors, owners and developers than at any other hotel investment event in EMEA. With over 800 companies attending, you’ll create connections across the whole hospitality ecosystem.
Develop leads and get access to capital at our networking lunches, evening receptions and on our networking app.
This is your chance to connect with the most influential and dynamic players in hospitality investment… and their chance to connect with you.
Networking opportunities include:
Two evening events including a Welcome Reception and Gala Networking Reception
Two lunchtime events hosted in the IHIF exhibition and/or ballroom
First-timers' reception for delegates new to IHIF. This event is RSVP only, so please email [email protected] if you are interested in attending.
Discover the IHIF Networking and Event Platform
As a valued delegate you’ll have exclusive access to the IHIF Networking and Event App. See who is attending IHIF and start networking before you arrive and build connections with contacts, capital and the IHIF community outside of your time with us in Berlin.
- Agenda: View the entire event agenda and create your own personal agenda
- Speakers: See the profiles of the event’s speakers
- Q&A & Polls: Interact and voice your questions and opinions in real-time at the event via their virtual stands, view their products and services and downloadable assets
- Announcements: You'll be notified when we send out announcements live at the event
- Networkers: See who else is coming to the event, connect & network with them before, during and after the event
- Sponsors: Learn more about the event’s incredible sponsors
Please note: the platform is for registered IHIF attendees only.
Join Us In The IHIF Tech Hub
The Tech Hub provides an exclusive meeting space and exhibition hall where hotel owners, operators and their partners can gain the tools to understand the latest technology trends and how to use them to manage their real estate projects, grow asset value, improve customer engagement and gain competitive advantage via presentations, interactive discussions, masterclasses and demos.
THE TECH HUB PROGAMME* INCLUDES:
- Proptech: What do hotel investors need to know? Examining key trends in technology for real estate development and management including how proptech impacts investment strategies, and the potential of partnerships between proptech companies and hotel investors, developers and operators
- Smart Hotels: What do 5G & IoT Mean for Hospitality? An overview of the impact of 5G and IoT-Internet of Things on hotels in terms of enhancing the customer experience and managing properties, with examples from other sectors including retail, transport and sports real estate
- AI & the Customer Experience in Hospitality: How can Artificial Intelligence improve the customer experience in hotels and its impact on staffing, operations and profitability
- Decrypting Blockchain: Understanding the opportunities of blockchain for data management and cryptocurrency in hospitality: how it works, who it is for, what is the regulation etc.
- Tech Demos: a look at some of the most innovative products offered by proptech, hotel tech and travel tech companies
*Subject to change
The place where deals are done
IHIF sponsors host booths in our thriving exhibition hall to showcase new products and services.
This is the place where you’ll meet senior representatives and decision-makers, all ready to strike deals, from investors, hotel chains, advisors and consultants, lawyers, architects to tourists boards and destinations.