Together we can create a safe space where business can flourish.
Your health and safety—and ours—are important! We are taking every step to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all attendees and staff, and therefore will be implementing a detailed health and safety plan as outlined below. We will also continue to monitor the best ways to stay safe which may result in adjustments to this plan.
Getting you back to business…safely. It happens here.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any place where people gather. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. All participants assume all risks, hazards, and dangers arising from or relating in any way to the risk of contracting a communicable disease or illness—including, without limitation, exposure to COVID-19 or any other bacteria, virus, or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness, whether that exposure occurs before, during, or after the event, and regardless of how caused or contracted—and you hereby waive any and all claims and potential claims against Questex and any companies affiliated with Questex relating to such risks, hazards, and dangers.
Room For Big Ideas
In accordance with government guidance and local mandates, our events will follow new standards for health and safety. This is conscientious event planning that provides room for you to think big.
- Please do not attend the event if you are experiencing any symptom of illness such as a high temperature, a new continuous cough or a loss or change to sense of smell or taste or have recently been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 .
- We’ll monitor event capacity overall and in meeting rooms specifically.
- The venue will have hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes available for use.
A Safe Space
We care about clean. It’s one of the most critical and effective ways to keep you and your fellow attendees safe throughout the event. We appreciate your cooperation!
- IHIF will be adhering to IHG’s clean promise
- We all need to do our part to keep our community safe. Plan to:
- Wash hands frequently and maintain personal hygiene
- Do not attend if you are not feeling well
- Multiple hand sanitiser stations will be distributed throughout the hotels, and disinfectant wipes and sprays will be provided in addition to signage to encourage regular hand-washing
- Enhanced and visible cleaners will be onsite throughout the event to clean public areas, registration areas, exhibition stands, session rooms, meeting areas, restrooms, catering stations and all high-touch areas etc.
- We will be working closely with all suppliers and stand contractors to ensure they are adhering to COVID-19 health and safety policies
- We are encouraging the use of digital materials in place of physical promotional/informational materials
Rapid Response Team
Questex is being hyper-vigilant when it comes to safety.
- Karla Pleasance is the IHIF's Rapid Response Team leader and is supported by on-site staff and partners.
- We will follow approved health authority guidance on screening participants at the time of the event.
- We have aligned with local departments on processes for best safety protocols and are prepared to act quickly if an individual is feeling sick or showing symptoms of illness.
- Medical personnel will be available on-site to provide medical assistance.
- A certified health and safety consultant will be employed to offer advice on detailed health & safety procedures, risk assessments, response plans & to monitor all suppliers & exhibitors to ensure a complete COVID-19 compliant event.
Whether it be through our event website, mobile app, email or on-site signage, we will be providing the essential information to keep you in the know.